Do you want to make a difference in your town and state government? Come learn about how you can help elect local Green candidates so we can change how our local politics are run.
On Wednesday, June 10th at 7pm via video/audio conferencing, we will hold our DuPage County Green Party Monthly Meeting.
Among other things we will be discussing:
for IL State House Representative District 85
- Sign the E-Petition for Anna Schiefelbein to be on the Nov. Ballot
- Completed ILGP State Candidate questionnaire
- IL House District 85 has 108,372 residents. About 90% of the district is in Will County and about 10% is in DuPage County. The district represents all or parts of several cities (Crest Hill, Lockport, Naperville), unincorporated areas (Fairmont), and villages (Bolingbrook, Lemont, Romeoville, Woodridge).
- Anna’s campaign needs to collect 334 e-signatures from registered voters in her district by July 20th!
- Campaign manager: Jeff Schiefelbein, email@example.com, 630-674-8539
- Our several other 2020 candidates (see Elections)
- 6-15-20 Special Meeting to Decide 2020 Candidate Endorsements, Mon. June 15th, 7pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, more details…, Facebook Event
Prior to the meeting we will email the agenda.
Please note that due to the coronavirus pandemic, we will be holding our meetings online only using video/audio conferencing. If you are not able to join us via video on your computer or smart device, you can still join us by calling into the meeting on your phone.
Note that our monthly meetings are always held at 7pm on the second Wednesday of the month.
If you cannot make it, please send an email to the DuPage Greens to get an update.
Also, please consider donating to the DuPage Greens. It takes lots of small individual donations from people like you to cover the expenses required to support candidates and grow the Green Party in DuPage County, since as I’m sure you know, we don’t take any big money special interest contributions so we can fight for economic, social, environmental, racial and democratic justice for everyone in DuPage County.
Chair, DuPage County Green Party
steve.alesch @ dupagegreens.org