Do you want to make a difference in your town and state government? Get involved with the DuPage Greens and help elect Green Party candidates so we can change how our local politics are run.
Lisle Township voters you rock! Thank you for turning out in support and voting YES at last night’s 2022 Lisle Township Annual Town Meeting to place the following advisory public question on the Nov. 8, 2022 ballot for all Lisle Township voters:
Should the State of Illinois, their agencies and political subdivisions, set up a zero-to-negative carbon emissions priority date of 1/1/30 to address climate action now and set the same priority date in commercial regulation?
- It’s Ballot Petitioning Time – We Need Your Help, Today – Sun., Jul. 10th, Details
- DuPage Greens May Meeting, Wed. May 11th, 7-8:30pm, Hybrid Event: In-Person and Virtual, DuPage Greens Office, 213 S. Wheaton Ave, Lower Level Conference Room, Wheaton IL, Details
- Fridays for Future Rally for Zero Carbon Emissions and Pro Choice, Fri. May 13th, 5-6pm, Downtown Naperville, IL, Details
- Fridays for Future Rally for Zero Carbon Emissions, Fri. Jun. 6th, 5-6pm, Downtown Naperville, IL, Details TBA
- DuPage Greens June Meeting, Wed. Jun. 3rd, 7-8:30pm, Hybrid Event: In-Person and Virtual, DuPage Greens Office, 213 S. Wheaton Ave, Lower Level Conference Room, Wheaton IL, Details TBA
- Green Party of US Annual National Meeting, Thu. Jul. 21st – Sun. Jul. 24th, Virtual Meeting, Details TBA
- Town Hall, Wed. Jul. 27th, 7-9pm, Hybrid Event: In-Person and Virtual, DuPage Greens Office, 213 S. Wheaton Ave, Lower Level Conference Room, Wheaton IL, Details TBA
Check out the DuPage Greens online store where you can show your support for the only party that will end mass extinction, endless wars for empire, wealth inequality, etc., etc!
The Human Caused Global Warming Caused Mass Extinction Clock is Ticking!
- Human caused Global Warming caused Mass Extinction!
- Wealth Inequality!
- Healthcare Inequality!
- Countless Forever Wars!
- Corporate Controlled Government!
- Etc., Etc.
All perpetuated by the two corporate controlled parties!
It’s time to #BreakTheTwoPartyTyrantsShackles
What are we gonna do?
To help us make that happen, please consider donating to the DuPage Greens. It takes lots of small individual donations from people like you to cover the expenses required to support candidates and grow the Green Party in DuPage County, since as I’m sure you know, we don’t take any big money special interest contributions so we can fight for economic, social, environmental, racial and democratic justice for everyone in DuPage County.
Chair, DuPage County Green Party
chair @ dupagegreens.org