Do you want to make a difference in your town and state government? Get involved with the DuPage Greens and help elect Green Party candidates so we can change how our local politics are run.
As always, there is a lot happening with the DuPage Greens:
- The DuPage Greens now have an online store where you can show your support for the only party that will end mass extinction, endless wars for empire, income inequality, etc., etc! We just added free downloadable Hawkins campaign flyers!
- DuPage County voters will have the following Green Party candidates on their November ballot, depending on their voting districts:
- Hot Topics: Vote By Mail, Wed. Sept. 23rd, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Facebook Event
- DuPage Greens October Meeting, Wed. Oct. 14th, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Facebook Event
- Hot Topics: Getting Money out of Politics, Wed. Oct. 28th, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Facebook Event
- DuPage Greens November Meeting, Wed. Nov. 11th, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Facebook Event
- ILGP 2020 Fall Conference, Sat. Nov. 21st, Online Video/Audio Conference, Details TBA
- Hot Topics: Election Reform, Wed. Nov. 25th, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Facebook Event
DuPage County Area 2020 Candidates Supported by the DuPage County Green Party
- Howie Hawkins for President of the U.S.
- Angela Walker for Vice President of the U.S.
- David Black for U.S. Senate (IL)
- Tom Wilda for Congress (IL-5) – parts of Cook and DuPage Counties
- Chris Kruger for State Representative (IL-17) – parts of Suburban Cook County
- Alia Sarfraz for State Representative (IL-52) – parts of Suburban Cook, Kane, Lake, and McHenry Counties
- A – for State Representative (IL-85)parts of DuPage and Will Counties
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (MWRD) of Greater Chicago – Cook County
- See Elections for more details
- All ILGP candidates
Also, please consider donating to the DuPage Greens. It takes lots of small individual donations from people like you to cover the expenses required to support candidates and grow the Green Party in DuPage County, since as I’m sure you know, we don’t take any big money special interest contributions so we can fight for economic, social, environmental, racial and democratic justice for everyone in DuPage County.
Chair, DuPage County Green Party
steve.alesch @ dupagegreens.org