Do you want to make a difference in your town and state government? Get involved with the DuPage Greens and help elect Green Party candidates so we can change how our local politics are run.
- DuPage Greens July Meeting, Wed. July 14th, 7-8:30pm, In Person and Online Video/Audio Conference, Details
- Green Party of US Annual National Meeting, Dismantling Oppression, Building Solidarity: A Green Party For Everyone, Thur. July 15th – Sun. July 18th, Online Video/Audio Conference, Register
- Hot Topic: Stopping New Oil Pipelines, Wed. July 28th, 7-8:30pm, Online Video/Audio Conference, Details TBA
- Protest for Equal Healthcare with the Green Party, Sat. Aug. 7th, noon-1pm, Downtown Naperville, Details TBA
- DuPage Greens August Meeting, Wed. Aug. 11th, 7-8:30pm, In Person and Online Video/Audio Conference, Details TBA
- Hot Topic: Intersection Between Trans Women and Feminists Rights, Wed. Aug. 25th, 7-8:30pm, In Person and Online Video/Audio Conference, Details TBA
- Protest for Equal Healthcare with the Green Party, Sat. Sept. 4th, noon-1pm, Downtown Naperville, Details TBA
ILGP 2021 Election Results
The Illinois Green Party wants to thank all of our candidates, their campaign staffs, and their supporters for continuing the struggle to bring peace and economic, social, racial, environmental, and democratic justice to all the people of Illinois.
Congratulations to long-time Galesburg City Councilperson and Illinois Green Party member Peter Schwartzman who was elected as Galesburg Mayor!
Here are the final official election results. Read more…
Check out the DuPage Greens online store where you can show your support for the only party that will end mass extinction, endless wars for empire, income inequality, etc., etc!
Also, please consider donating to the DuPage Greens. It takes lots of small individual donations from people like you to cover the expenses required to support candidates and grow the Green Party in DuPage County, since as I’m sure you know, we don’t take any big money special interest contributions so we can fight for economic, social, environmental, racial and democratic justice for everyone in DuPage County.
Chair, DuPage County Green Party
chair @ dupagegreens.org